Polyethylene tubing or "Poly Pipe" is an ideal solution to meet your irrigation needs. Our tubing adapts to your unique application. Poly pipe allows you to design your operation season by season as your needs change.
Poly Pipe is a proven method for irrigating both row and flood crops. Adjustable gates can be installed on either side of the pipe and at any spacing to handle your watering requirements.
Advantages of poly pipe:
- Water sources can be from canals, ditches or wells.
- Can be used for water transfer or direct irrigation.
- Conserves Water
- Saves up to 40 percent when compared to most water irrigation methods.
- Poly pipe can be used around corners and bends around the field.
- Poly pipe can be restricted to maintain or localize water pressure even in sloping fields.
- Variable Capacity